Hello! My name is Abiramy and here are a few random facts about me!
1) I was born on January 3rd, 1999.
2) A lot of people think I am Indian, but I am actually SriLankan.
3) I can speak English (obviously), Tamil and a bit of French and Spanish.
4) This may sound crazy, but I have never tried bubble tea. *embarrassed*
5) I am the oldest in the family. I have 2 younger sisters.
6) I am allergic to bug bites. If I get bit, I swell up like a pumpkin.
7) I am a perfectionist. It is something that I don’t like about myself because the smallest mistakes can annoy me.
8) It has only been about 4 years since I have lived in Surrey. Before I moved, I lived in Vancouver for 11 years.
9) I have major stage fright. I have performed on stage ever since I was 7 and unfortunately, I still can’t get over it.
10) I am 5 feet 5 inches.
11) I am an introvert.
12) Places I have been to so far are: Paris, Switzerland, Toronto, Singapore, SriLanka, and Bellingham.
13) I have major fear of heights.
14) When I was 7 years old, I broke a bone in my elbow and had a cast for about 3 months.
15) My favourite colour is blue.
16) My favourite cartoon character when I was younger was Winnie the Pooh.
17) My favourite word is bubble!
18) I want to become a pediatrician when I grow up.
19) I strongly dislike sushi.
20) From kindergarten to grade 3, I LOVED going to school. If I ever had to skip school because of a doctor’s appointment, I would start crying. (I still find that very strange)
Well there you have it, a few random facts about me! Now you know me a bit better. Hope you have enjoyed this post!